Culver-Stockton College offers students the advantages of a quality comprehensive education with practical learning experiences. Culver-Stockton is a private, residential, four-year college in a beautiful setting on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River. Located in Canton, Missouri, the historic campus is nestled into 140 acres of gently rolling countryside.
1853 by members of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
The mission of Culver-Stockton College is to provide students of promise a superb education within an active learning community founded upon integrity and the best values of faith and the human spirit.
Academics and Career Preparation
blends the best of liberal arts with experience-based opportunities and an innovative academic calendar. During each 15-week semester, students pursue several courses in the 12-week portion of the semester. In the 3-week term, most students focus on only one course. Experience-based opportunities across the 12/3 calendar include internships, clinical experience, and courses that include travel and field trips locally, regionally, domestically and internationally. A broad range of majors and minors is available, including the design-your-own individualized major.
You can apply for admission and financial aid online at www.culver.edu/admissions.
Just about two hours north of St. Louis, Culver-Stockton is located in Canton, Missouri. Canton, a small town of about 2,600 residents, is located on the Mississippi River in the northeast corner of Missouri on the “Avenue of the Saints” – the highway that connects St. Louis, Missouri, to St. Paul, Minnesota. Canton is only about 20 miles from Quincy, Illinois. Click here for more detailed driving directions and details about activities in the area.
Culver-Stockton, its faculty, staff and students work closely with the Canton and Lewis County community for the betterment of the area – especially related to community development and emergency preparedness and response. Click here for details.
Affiliation and Accreditation
- Affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- National League of Nursing
- Missouri State Board of Nursing
- Heart of America Athletic Conference
- National Association of Schools of Music
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
- Missouri State Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- OCICU: A Network of National and International Colleges & Universities
- See additional accreditation information
- Wireless campus
- Campus web portal
- Computer labs
- Campus cable-tv system
Address: One College Hill, Canton, MO 63435
See the campus directory for additional information