Culver-Stockton College takes your privacy seriously. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it.
In compliance with the privacy provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Culver-Stockton College provides to you our privacy notice. In the following privacy notice, Culver-Stockton College is referred to as “we” or “us.” We want you to understand what information we collect security of nonpublic personal information.
What Information We Collect
“Nonpublic personal information” is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. For example, nonpublic personal information includes information regarding your student account balance, student loan balance, and payment history. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on application, or other loan and account forms, or other forms of communications.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, (including transactions with nonaffiliated third parties, school, guarantors, lenders, the U.S. Department of Education and as otherwise authorized by your Promissory/Master promissory Note(s) and
- Information we receive from third parties such as consumer reporting agencies.
What Information We Disclose
We are permitted under law to disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties in certain circumstance. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties as follows:
- To assist us in servicing your loans;
- To government entities in response to subpoenas; and
- To credit bureaus.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about current or former customer to anyone, expect as permitted by law.
Our Security Procedures
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulation to guard your nonpublic personal information.