For students with a major outside the Business Division, we offer six business related minors.
- Accountancy gives you an 18-hour minor with an overview of basic accounting principles and course choices in cost management, fraud protection, income tax accounting, and auditing. - view catalog (pdf)
- Business offers a 21-hour minor with coursework in accounting, macroeconomics, marketing, management, finance, and legal issues. - view catalog (pdf)
- Finance can be added as an 18-hour minor with required courses in accounting and finance and course options that include financial management, investments, international corporate finance, risk management, real estate, portfolio management, and financial institutions and monetary policy. - view catalog (pdf)
- Marketing is an 18-hour minor with a choice of courses in consumer behavior, business innovation, advertising, multimedia, sports marketing, publicity and promotion, and public relations. - view catalog (pdf)
- Management Information Systems (MIS) can be added as a minor with 18 hours of coursework in web programming, business computer applications and programming, information systems, web development, systems and networks and operations management. - view catalog (pdf)
- Web Design is an 18-hour minor offering courses in web programming and development, systems and networks, digital photography, computer design and illustration, website design, and animation and multimedia. - view catalog (pdf)
For details on requirements for these business-related minors and courses offered, see the Culver-Stockton Academic Catalog.