- How do I apply for admission into the program?
You can apply for admission to the Culver-Stockton College Connected Campus program through our Online Application
. There is no fee for applying.
- How can I pay for the program?
- What are the requirements for acceptance into the program?
- Submit official transcripts from previous institutions
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of a 2.0
- Have an associate degree or a minimum of 50 credit hours of undergraduate course work
- How long are the course terms?
Each course takes approximately 5 to 8 weeks to complete.
- What programs are offered?
- How do I "attend" classes?
Connected Campus utilizes Angel, a user friendly learning management system. This allows you to attend virtual classes, manage assignments, and have discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates.
- How do I purchase course materials?
Course materials can be purchased through our bookstore
- Who do I contact if I have a problem?
- How do I get my grades and course schedule?
Grade and course schedule information can be obtained through the My Connected Campus
web service. The login for this service is your e-mail user name and password.
- How do I register for a class?
- What campus resources are available to me?
All resources that Culver-Stockton College offers to any student are made available for you during your enrollment in the Culver-Stockton College Connected Campus program. Online library and research sources can be found in the My Connected Campus
- Where can I get answers to questions not listed in this document?