MBA Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply for admission into the MBA program?
- You can apply for admission to the Culver-Stockton College MBA Program through our online application. There is a $30.00 non-refundable application fee.
- How long are the course terms?
- Courses are taught in 8-week terms.
- What programs are offered?
- How many hours should I plan to devote to my courses?
- Online courses are fast moving and very demanding. You should plan to devote 15-20 hours per week to each course.
- How do I "attend" classes?
- The MBA program utilizes Angel, an easy to use learning management system. This allows you to attend virtual classes, manage assignments and have discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates.
- What kind of educational background is required for admission?
- Can I transfer additional coursework to count toward my MBA degree?
- No more than three graduate courses (9 hours of credit) at another accredited institution within the last five years for acceptance will count toward the MBA degree. Students must have earned at least a "B" in the transferred courses. "Independent Study" courses will not be accepted as transfer credit. The MBA Graduate Committee must approve a petition for transfer of credit.
- Can the GMAT requirement be waived?
- A GMAT score is required in order to be considered for admittance into the MBA program.
- How do I purchase course materials?
- Course materials can be purchased through our bookstore.
- Who do I contact if I have a Technical problem?
- A 24-hour online Help Desk is available for all technical support questions as well as live assistance during normal business hours.
- Where can I get answers to questions not listed in this document?