To receive a copy of the Canton docket, contact the Clerk’s office at (314) 539-4300 or visit the Court’s web site at www.courts.mo.gov, select Court of Appeals from the Know Your Courts drop down menu, further select “Eastern District” and then “Eastern District Cases Docketed.”
--- ADDITIONAL DETAILS ---
EVENT: Missouri Appellate Court Holding Court
WHERE: MOCK TRIAL COURTROOM, Johann Memorial Library (lower level)
WHEN: 10:00a.m. AND 10:30a.m. TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH 2010
PARKING: General public parking is available on campus within walking distance of the Mock Trial Courtroom (located on the lower level of Johann Memorial Library) on the campus of Culver-Stockton College. Students will be available at the library to guide people to the courtroom.
- You may not come and go during the arguments.
- A panel of three Appellate Judges will be hearing 2 cases on Tuesday, Nov. 30th. There will be two Court sessions that morning.
- For the first session, you must be in your seats by 10:00 AM when the doors close.
- There will be a break between the 1st session and the 2nd session.
- The second session will start sometime after 10:30AM.
- You must be in your seats when the doors close for the second session.
- Please pick up the case summaries for the cases being argued before entering the Courtroom. That will give you an idea of what the attorneys will be arguing.
- The Judges will answer questions from the audience after hearing the 2nd case. There will be time to take photos after the arguments are completed.
There can be no talking during the arguments. CELL PHONES NEED TO BE SET ON SILENT
OTHER FEATURED ARTICLES