Graduate Admission Requirements
MASTER OF ATHLETIC TRAINING (on-campus)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Traditional applicants must have completed their bachelor degree or be enrolled in the last semester from an accredited college or university; or enrolled in, and complete prior to program start date, a minimum 100 credit hours for accelerated applicants.
- A grade of “C” or higher, and minimum of 3 credit hours, in each of the following pre-requisite courses:
- Anatomy; or combination of two A&P courses
- Physiology; or combination of two A&P courses
- Exercise physiology
- Kinesiology or biomechanics
- Pathophysiology* (may be taken as summer course at C-SC in first semester of program)
- Recommended coursework (not required): Statistics (highly recommended), Public Health, Epidemiology, Care & Prevention of Athletic Injuries, and Abnormal Psychology
3. All applicants must also meet additional application requirements which include:
- Statement of professional interest/philosophy
- Two letters of recommendation/endorsement (1 must be from supervising AT)
- 50 hours of observation under the supervision of an AT
- Verification of ability to meet the "technical standards" and "additional requirements" of the program as identified in the ATP Handbook
- *International applicants must also have: TOEFL > 79 (IBT), 213 (CBT) or 550 (PBT); IELTS 6.0 minimum; SAT >1050 or ACT >22; or completion of 90 credit hours from accredited US College/University with a 3.0 or higher, if applicable.
Secondary Application & Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants will receive verification of application receipt, along with request for secondary application requirements information needed (if applicable).
- Selected applicants will receive a request for interview; based upon approval of the application and interview, a letter of acceptance or denial will be distributed. Acceptance is rolling and available until filled. Students are highly encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- Upon acceptance students are required to submit non-refundable deposit of $150 (credited to tuition upon enrollment)
- Accepted applicants are subject to a criminal background check, must provide a medical history, undergo a physical, provide copy of current of immunizations (must include Hep B, MMR and TB [valid within year]) and proof of liability insurance prior to start of clinical coursework (failure to comply may result in revocation of acceptance and/or dismissal from Program). Students must also be able to secure housing, be willing to relocate, and have reliable transportation.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - ALL TRACKS (online)
The Culver-Stockton MBA has the following expectations of graduate applicants, which includes advanced learning experiences, professional development, and strategic case analysis. Apply for the MBA program.
Prerequisites: Principles of Accounting I, Principles of Accounting II, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Finance, Statistics, and Quantitative Analysis, or the equivalency of Business Calculus. Deficiencies may be completed through Culver-Stockton College’s Undergraduate Online Campus Program.
References: Provide two professional or educational references.
Requirements: Submit an official GMAT score, with a minimum combination of 200 X GPA plus a GMAT score greater than or equal to 1025. For information on the GMAT, visit www.mba.com.
GMAT waivers are considered based on undergraduate grade point average and years of work experience. Contact Eric Kniel, Admission Counselor for Online & Graduate programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcripts: Provide official transcripts from all colleges/universities, including the transcript with conferral of a bachelor’s degree.
Tuition: Each credit hour is $500.
MASTER OF EDUCATION (online)
The Culver-Stockton M.Ed. has the following expectations of graduate applicants, which includes the following:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Hold, or be qualified to hold, a current teaching certification in the state of Missouri
- Provide a copy of MoCA, or equivalent, teaching certification exam scores (If Applicable)
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges/universities, including the transcript with conferral of a bachelor degree.
- Provide contact information for three professional or educational references
- Provide a written Philosophy of Education