From the business world to the classroom
Are you ready to teach students about personal finance, accounting, and business? As a business teacher, you will inspire your students as they learn how to manage their own finances as well as how to help businesses grow and succeed. Your business education major will prepare you for a rewarding career teaching high school students, opening your students’ eyes to the wide range of career opportunities in business.
The C-SC Difference
As a business education major, you will observe in the classroom as early as your freshman year, and begin to teach micro lessons under a diverse group of teachers during your sophomore and junior years. Your senior year you will put into practice all of your business and education classes as you gain your student teaching experience. At C-SC, you will also learn about economics, legal issues, and finance. Your future students will love your well-rounded education.
What can I do with a Business Education Degree?
3+2 M.Ed. Program
Beyond the Classroom
- Culver-Stockton Student Teaching Organization (CSTO)
- Sigma Beta Delta, International Business Honor Society
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Classroom Observations (freshman through junior years)
- Student Teaching (senior year)
- Travel Study courses to Finland and domestic locations
- Professional education conferences